Calling all Project Coordinators who want to work with an incredible company! We have been asked by one of Canada’s best known professional services organizations to identify, evaluate and recruit some of Montreal's strongest Project Coordinators.
Relationship building, resolving roadblocks and moving audit engagements forward will be the main focus areas for this candidate.
As a Project Coordinator in this role, manage multiple simultaneous audit projects of your own, bringing them from planning through to completion. Success can only be achieved by having the ability to work with multiple personality types, the desire to obtain in depth understanding of the audit process, the drive to roll your sleeves up and perform tasks for the audit teams as they need them, and the flexibility to learn and adapt while on the job. Your performance metrics will be stake holder satisfaction and overall reduction of audit team hours.
- Overseeing multiple simultaneous audit projects of varying size and complexity – requires an in-depth understanding of the audit process (training provided)
- Responsible for bringing projects from planning through to completion – requires an in-depth understanding of the audit process
- Recommends and takes action to direct the analysis and resolution of problems
- Manage all project coordinator tasks and deliverables, potentially including non-technical or business deliverables
- Ensure stakeholder satisfaction by reducing overall hours for the audit engagement teams.
- Ensure team satisfaction by providing support, timely reminders and respect for all team members.
- Ability to monitor budgets
- 2-3 years experience in Project Coordination
- Good team player able to handle conflict in a fast-paced environment
- Self Starter who can foresee and move forward projects with minimal intervention
- Demonstrated experience delivering projects on time and budget
- Excellent communications skills – comfort level with all levels of management and large project teams. Must be fluent in English and French.
- Requires strong organizational skills, respect for others, and adaptable to change
- Commitment to quality performance and teamwork