Our large IT client, is recognized by customers as Canada’s leading Telecommunication company.
We are looking for a Bilingual System Engineer to support the team.
Duration: 12 months
Location: Dorval, Quebec, Canada
This position targets the acceleration, transformation and implementation of Jira and Confluence within our network engineering and operational environment.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Administrator level knowledge and experience with Linux and Atlassian products.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to keep an audience engaged while providing training and information gathering sessions. Lead and engage in information gathering sessions.
- Substantial interpersonal skills and experience building strong internal relationships within various groups.
- Self-motivated, proactive team player with innovative ideas around tool development, enhancements and community feedback techniques.
- Excellent administrative skills. Ability to manage a repository of information for the user community. Key assets include web site and wiki development.
- Ability to work under pressure and quick turnaround timelines.
- Provide user training, support and integration of our Network Atlassian deployment (Jira, Confluence & Bitbucket). Sessions to be managed remotely and in person.
- Manage and support the Atlassian datacenter deployment.
- Creating, facilitating and maintaining internal policies around the use of the Atlassian tools. (Accesses, usage policies, information security, etc.)
- Responsible for Jira, Confluence and Bitbucket migrations from other Atlassian deployments.
- Canvasing and receiving feedback from the user community. Providing solutions and enhancements based on user needs.
- Track tool enhancements, automations, development and the requirement for them.
- Plan and deploy upgrades as necessary.
- Provide high-level overview of tool growth over time.
- Communication management and standardization for channels, groups, etc. within the JIRA, and Confluence Tool.
LOOKING FOR MEANINGFUL WORK? WE CAN HELP
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.