Technical Support Specialist
Our client is a world leader in macerating systems has seen astonishing success in Canada directly linked to the company’s revolutionary systems.
They are currently hiring for a Technical Support Specialist to be based out of the Cambridge, Ontario office.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING TO THE ROLE:
- 2+ years in the use, function, and operation of centrifugal pumps is preferred
- Strong customer service aptitude (phone) with a can-do attitude assisting both DIY customers and tradespeople with product selection, installation considerations, and technical recommendations
- Aptitude to diagnose and solve pump related issues, enjoy troubleshooting both residential and commercial installs
- Knowledge of electrical and plumbing principles
- Familiarity of and comfort with hand tools and diagnostic equipment in a hands on environment
- Bilingual in French is a requirement
- Team culture – passionate about our products and the people we serve
- Competitive salary position
- Flexible work days/hours for the right candidate
- Health and wellness programs
- Company RRSP match program
- Paid personal days
- Brand new office
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a Skilled Trades professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Workforce, we exist to connect people like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com.
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.