Body & Collision Repair Technician
- Milton, Ontario
- Permanent, Day Shift, 7:00 AM to 4:00 PM
- $28 to $32 per hour depending on experience
- Stable Work Environment, Opportunity for Advancement to Leadership Positions
- Overtime Available, Boot Allowance, 100% Company Paid Benefits
- Relocation Assistance Available
Do you like to be hands on, all day long? Do you like to tear down machinery and build it back up, seeing all your efforts lead to a job completed to the highest standard and don’t mind getting dirty in the process? Well we have the best job for you!
Ian Martin Workforce is working with the leading bus repair and refurbishment specialists in Canada. They have been in business for over 45 years using some of the most specialized equipment in the industry. You will always be busy with their 60-bay, over 100,00 square foot facility with custom built paint spray booths and paint prep stalls.
As our new Body & Collision Repair Technician, you will enjoy performing high quality body repairs on transit buses and highway coaches by overhauling and fully repairing bus bodies.
Your tasks will include:
- Repairing buses by removing, attaching, and aligning various body parts
- Repairing dents, fill and seal depressions
- Repair bodies with standard body repair techniques
Working with Ian Martin Group to Find Your Next Career
We’re a big company with a lot of history, but with a personalized approach and a genuine interest in finding you your perfect fit. We work with companies that take a lot of pride in what they do – just like us. We will support you through the interview process as well as your first couple of months on the job. We are here for you as much as we are for the companies we work with.
- Preferably over 4 years of experience in body work and manipulation
- Knowledge and experience with all automotive plastics, putties, fillers, hardeners and metals
- Ability to analyze vehicle/equipment problems and provide expertise in repairs
- Ability to use variety of hand tools and measuring equipment
- Excellent time management and organization skills
- Attention to detail, safety oriented, reliable, self-motivated and flexible
- Able to withstand long periods of standing and bending
Are you ready to apply and feel you fit the criteria above?
Please submit your resume by clicking “Apply Now” to this posting. Or you can give us a call at 1 (800) 567 9675 x 2283 or call/text us at (905) 330 9861. If you text, please include your name and position you’re interested in.