Boom Truck Operator / Foundation Wall Former
- St. Catharines, Ontario
- Temp-to-Permanent (Working Interview)
- Days starting at 6:30 AM, Overtime after 44 hours per week
- $30 per hour
- Stable Work Environment, Hands-On Training
- Paid Weekly, Overtime Available
Are you someone with a strong work ethic and wants to be apart of a hard-working crew? Are you able to take direction and adapt to what the customer wants?
Ian Martin Workforce is working with a family-run, full service construction company that prides themselves on providing strong and reliable products with excellent customer service. They are leaders in concrete construction for single and multi-unit residential construction, offering start to finish services including Footing, Foundation, and Flatwork.
As their new Boom Truck Operator / Wall Former, you will enjoy working outdoors, being hands on, and working as part of a team. Since you're experienced and you like to keep busy, you don't mind jumping in and giving a hand when you get to site if they are not yet ready for you. You are always committed to working safely and keeping an eye out for your crew too.
What you’ll be doing…
- Operating a Boom Truck and making deliveries to sites
- Strapping or placing Duraform Wall forms
- Loading and unloading materials at various job sites
- Operate power tools and handle materials
- Complete daily tasks using safe work practices
- Working at ground level or at heights, climbing ladders/scaffolding
- Licensed to operate a 0-8-ton Mobile Crane, additional training can be provided
- Previous experience working with Duraform Wall Forming systemExperienced in Construction with at least 2 – 3 seasons of forming
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of construction forming processes
- Ability to self-motivate and keep up to production timelines.
- Available and flexible to work Monday to Friday and Saturday as required, up to 10 hours per day
- Able to lift up to 80-100lbs with proper lifting techniques
- Solid skills to measure and cut construction materials to length
- Knowledge of construction materials, equipment and safe operation
- Completion of the Working at Heights Training, and able to provide training card
- Reliable transportation to St Catharines, Ontario.
- Full G License with clean abstract would be an asset
Working with Ian Martin Workforce to Find Your Next Career
We’re a big company with a lot of history, and with a personalized approach and a genuine interest in finding you your perfect fit. We work with companies that take a lot of pride in what they do – just like us. As this is a Temporary-to-Permanent position, you will be having a Working Interview. This allows you, as well as our client, to ensure that it’s the job that’s right for you. And if it’s not – no problem! We will be here to support you in this transition to becoming an employee by handling your timesheets, payroll, and there for you whenever you have a question. We will support you through the interview process as well as when you’re on the job. We are here for you as much as we are for the companies we work with.
Are you ready to apply and feel you fit the criteria above?
Please submit your resume by clicking “Apply Now” to this posting. Or you can give us a call at 1 (800) 567 9675 x 2283 or text Harshith at (289) 460 3814.