Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We have an immediate opening for an: Build Technician – I on a 03 months long assignment extension beyond, in Folsom, CA USA.
The Board/Socket Repair Engineering Tech typical responsibilities include: troubleshoot, repair, upgrade, of TIU’s, Personality cards, Baseboards, Sockets, etc. Assist Maintenance team on equipment maintenance, upgrade and repair of complex semiconductor testing/handling equipment such as HDMT, CMT testers, Sixshot OLB handlers, ICDC tools, Auto Rob, etc. Work on continuous improvement project to improve machine availability/performance. Anticipate and diagnose TIU, equipment problems. Keep accurate records of equipment status. Maintain spare inventories and activities related to the success of the assigned area.
- 3 years semiconductor manufacturing experience
- Excellent computer skills,
- Tentative working hours: 7-6pm 4 day WW or 7- 4pm 5 day WW, subject to change.
- Experience in electronics, equipment troubleshooting, installation, repair and operation of CPU testing/handling tools.
- Experience with the use of electrical and/or mechanical measuring devices such as multi-meters, oscilloscopes, calipers/micrometers.
- Good problem solving ability.
- Ability to read and interpret complex electrical schematics, mechanical drawings and system repair manuals.
- Ability to work on and repair mechanical / electrical equipment systems.
- Ability to lift 35lbs, climb ladders.
- Ability to work in confined spaces for extended periods of time.
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate with peers, engineering and customers
- Computer literacy and basic math skills are required.
- 6S, Lean skills
- Associate Degree in an engineering or science discipline with a minimum of 3 years semiconductor manufacturing experience. Experience in Integrated circuit board repairs such as TIU, Personality cards, sockets, etc.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com . We encourage all qualified candidates to apply.