- Milton, Ontario
- Permanent, Day Shift, 7:00 AM to 4:00 PM
- $30 to $35 per hour depending on experience
- Stable Work Environment, Opportunity for Advancement to Leadership Positions
- Overtime Available, Boot Allowance, 100% Company Paid Benefits
- Relocation Assistance Available
Do you like to be hands on, all day long? Do you like to tear down machinery and build it back up, seeing all your efforts lead to a job completed to the highest standard and don’t mind getting dirty in the process? Well we have the best job for you!
Ian Martin Workforce is working with the leading bus repair and refurbishment specialists in Canada. They have been in business for over 45 years using some of the most specialized equipment in the industry. You will always be busy with their 60-bay, over 100,00 square foot facility with custom built paint spray booths and paint prep stalls.
As our new Bus Electrician, you will enjoy working in a team environment, performing quality electrical repairs and replacements on transit buses and highway coach buses.
Your tasks will include:
- Repair various bus electrical systems, determining faulty wiring, inspection of malfunctioning electrical systems
- Replace and repair faulty electrical components
- Diagnose and repair charging systems
- Repair instruments and warning systems
- Service and repair electronic drive management systems, controlled steering systems and suspension systems
- Install, test, repair low voltage wiring and lighting systems
- Service air conditioning systems
- Replace or repair wiring harnesses
- Installation of auxiliary electrical components
Working with Ian Martin Group to Find Your Next Career
We’re a big company with a lot of history, but with a personalized approach and a genuine interest in finding you your perfect fit. We work with companies that take a lot of pride in what they do – just like us. We will support you through the interview process as well as your first couple of months on the job. We are here for you as much as we are for the companies we work with.
- Minimum of 2 years of demonstrated experience with Automotive Electrical Systems
- Strong job task planning and organization skills
- Attention to detail and high standards of quality
- Self-motivated, persistent and flexible
- Comfortable working alone and a commitment to safety
- Reliable with a positive attitude
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs, excellent vision and manual dexterity
Are you ready to apply and feel you fit the criteria above?
Please submit your resume by clicking “Apply Now” to this posting. Or you can give us a call at 1 (800) 567 9675 x 2283 or call/text us at (905) 330 9861. If you text, please include your name and position you’re interested in.