Our large IT client, is recognized by customers as USA's leading Utility company.
We are looking for Business Analyst to support the team.
Duration: 6 months
Location: Akron, Ohio, US.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- BA/BS degree in: Business, Finance, Accounting, Economics, or related discipline required with a minimum of 2-7 years professional work experience.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office tools, including Excel, PowerPoint, Access, and Word
- Demonstrate a questioning attitude to learn, produce results, and develop relationships (based on proficiency level above)
- Knowledge of basic research techniques
- Desire to continue to learn and grow, work across FirstEnergy, and deliver results (based on proficiency level above)
- Display analytical abilities, including problem solving and decision making (based on proficiency level above)
- Deliver quality, accurate work within established deadlines (based on proficiency level above)
- Basic communication skills; ability to work in a team environment
- Time management skills.
- Assist management and coworkers, following well-defined practices and procedures
- Demonstrate a solid commitment to all aspects of safety
- Conduct business-specific research, gather data, and compile reports and summaries
- Provide sound internal and/or external customer service
- Actively seek formal and informal learning opportunities to better understand procedures (based on proficiency level above)
- Develop effective working relationships with employees in own work group
- Establish a strong foundation in policies, practices, and procedures.
LOOKING FOR MEANINGFUL WORK? WE CAN HELP
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.