Our market leading energy client has an immediate need for a Business Analyst to join their team. This a twelve month contract position located at their Edmonton office.
In this role you are a planning subject matter expert with the responsibility of creating strategic organizational plans and communicating these to various stakeholders across the business. Although there may be some data involved, your focus will strictly be on planning at the enterprise level.
- Support the client’s strategic planning practice as a subject matter expert in building coordinated action plans at an enterprise and domain level.
- Utilize analysis and planning background to create organizational plans.
- Prioritize and align action plans for all departments to maximize the successful execution of approved projects and operational priorities.
- Collaborate with various stakeholders to communicate plans across the business.
- Communicate and educate people on the process behind developing various plans.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Seven or more years of professional experience in strategic planning, program management or senior level business analysis.
- Experience putting together organizational plans.
- Proven leadership experience with/or delivering successful strategic plans.
- Capable of identifying and promoting key trends in business and industry that impact strategic plans.
- Ability to communicate key messages to leaders of all levels.
- Strong analysis and planning background with analytical, problem-solving and reporting skills.
- Detail oriented with strong organizational and time management / multi-tasking skills.
- Demonstrated relationship management skills with a variety of stakeholder groups.
- Ability to work effectively and respectfully with a team even under stressful conditions.
- Knowledge of BI tools to arrange data.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.