Our Banking Client in Toronto, ON is looking to hire a Business Analyst for a 6+ month contract with high possibility to covert as Full time.
As a Business Analyst, He/she is responsible to work in a true agile environment that is ever changing with the growing IT world. Adaptability and exposure to various stakeholders will give this candidate much added value to large cloud projects.
Typical Day in Role
- Works with key stakeholders within all business functions to align technology solutions with business strategies
- Gathers requirements from business units and translates those to programmers and developers
- Prepares cost-benefit and return-on-investment analyses to aid in decisions on system implementation
- Demonstrates an informed knowledge of business functions to resolve problems and capitalize on improvement opportunities
- Supports one or more highly complex business processes
- Serves as a liaison between the business community and the IT organization in order to provide technical solutions to meet user needs
Candidate Requirements/Must Have Skills:
- 5 + years’ Business Analyst experience working within Financial Sector
- Excellent presentation, writing and oral skills
- Strong understanding of data mining tools – specifically to data projects and data lineage knowledge
- 2 + years’ experience with Agile projects – strong knowledge of Confluence
- Knowledge of Cloud data – GSP OR Microsoft Azure OR similar cloud technology
- Previous banking experience is a plus
- PMP is a strong plus, but not required
- CMMI membership is a strong plus, but not required
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.”