We have an immediate opening for a Business Analyst on a six month assignment extension beyond, in Dearborn, MI.
- Understanding of Manufacturing and SD business processes.
- Experience in defining business requirements, success criteria and creating high level design document.
- Understanding of regulatory reporting and interfacing methodologies.
- Experience in cloud or mobility solutions
- Experience in working with business users and stake holders.
- Good understanding of various models of organization structure and reporting hierarchy.
- Experience of project documentation & basic IT knowledge and experience.
- Validity of documents: Check whether documents are clearly describing a reason to carry out a project with evidence, such as cost-reduction, problem-solving, or productivity growth
- Validity of cost: Compare its cost with the conventional projects to ensure reasonableness
- Validity of schedule: Check whether adding buffers to schedule and documents are describing about contingency plan and decision-maker Automotive or Manufacturing Industries preferred
- Experience in ERP domain preferred.
- Cost analysis of projects
- Creating workshop material and presentations
- Understand various IT/Software Life Cycle documentation.
- Written and verbal skills in English
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org . We encourage all qualified candidates to apply.