Our large IT client, is recognized by customers as Canada’s leading Information Technology company.
We are looking for a Business Analyst – Senior to support the team.
Duration: 3 months
Location: Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Minimum five (5) years of experience in role.
- Minimum two (2) years’ experience working on EIM projects and initiatives.
- Strong skills in workshop planning and facilitation.
- Proven analytical skills and experience working in a large, complex business/organization.
- Able to work with multiple business stakeholders and elicit business needs.
- Experience performing and supporting testing efforts, including planning and executing user acceptance tests.
- Experience with business change management activities such as stakeholder briefings, communications and training.
- Strong communication skills (oral and written).
- Experience working as part of a project team with a structured delivery methodology and project lifecycle.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively individually, with minimal supervision, with teams and remain flexible with shifting priorities.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel. PowerPoint and Visio.
- Develop Questionnaire to interview various Operational & Support groups lead / management folks to build the sustainment plan (includes Operational and Support Model), Assessment of required workflows.
- Build Operational and Support Model including Skill set requirements, Workflows
- Identify Process Testing Requirements of the operational & support processes, Standard Operating Process document(s) including RACI, Capital Expenses related to supporting tools /technology (if required), Operational- Expenses year-by-year including (Technology , Software Licenses, tools), and
- Identify Staff Augmentation Requirements for the sustainment for the Health Analytics Platform (HAP) as a Service.
LOOKING FOR MEANINGFUL WORK? WE CAN HELP
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.