We have an immediate opening for a Business Analyst – Senior for a two-year assignment in Ottawa, Ontario.
If you have the following skills, connect with us.
- Client Management : Experienced in effectively interacting and communicating with business teams; can consolidate business requirements and translate them into IT deliverables
- Business analysis: familiar with business engineering system concepts and principles as well as complex modelling techniques, able to align business unit sub-processes to enterprise business processes and able to lead functional requirement walk through and quality reviews
- Value management : can identify the effectiveness and completeness of business and technology strategies and ensure alignment with IT and other applicable cross-organization strategies
- Domain knowledge: deep knowledge of business context and mode of operations
- Exceptional interpersonal skills in areas such as teamwork, facilitation and negotiation
- Mature perspective on architecture principles and frameworks
- Understands principles of iterative development, and able to document business requirements as Agile user stories
- Adaptable to change
- Academic : university degree in business or information systems or equivalent experience or combination thereof (required), Graduate degree in Business Administration (MBA)(Asset)
- Certifications: Certified business analysis professional (CBAP) (Asset), BABOK (Asset), ITIL foundations (Asset), Project Management Professional (PMP), TOGAF certification (Asset)
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.