Our Oil and Gas client in Brantford, ON is looking to hire a Junior Business Analyst for a six-month contract role.
- Provide primary on-site user support on issue and problem resolution for Call Centre infrastructure and technology.
- Participate in all aspects of Call Centre technology project planning including definition of requirements, call flow and report design, testing and implementation.
- Using Interactive Intelligence software, generate call volume scenarios, forecasts and shift templates. Monitor, evaluate and report on accuracy of exception reporting using real-time and historical data.
- Create, refine and maintain Call Centre statistical reports using Interactive Intelligence, Discoverer, View Direct and other applications. Review data, complete root cause analysis, prepare recommendations and implement solutions.
- Responsible for workload planning and scheduling activities associated with both the dialer and offline work lists
- Creates and maintains daily, weekly & monthly statistics associated with all work lists
- Acts as primary contact with external Collection Agencies and is responsible for listing, reporting and managing all bad debt while maintaining integrity of customer information
- Compiles and analyzes overall collections performance on a daily basis and reports on progress against objectives and forecasts. Recommends adjustments to thresholds based on workload, communicates changes as required
- Ensures IVR fully aligned with active Collection Agencies.
- Ensures front line employees are trained on Business Process Management application
- Acts as back up to Contact Centre Analyst
- Responds to intermittent requests and direction from Offline Contact Centre Manager.
- Post secondary education (University level Business Degree preferred).
- Experience working in a customer care or contact centre role.
- Experience working with Customer Information Systems (CIS).
- Intermediate excel skills are a requirement (e.g. creating/manipulating pivot tables)
- Demonstrated excellence in customer service & interpersonal skills.
- Excellent communication and time management skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills to ensure effective management of relationships with client groups.
- Dependability and reliability.
- Able to work successfully independently as well as in a team environment.
- Previous experience with contact centre workload management would be preferred.
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.”