As a software Business Analyst and working as part of a team, you will develop user requirements, use cases, and provide inputs on interface designs. You will function as contact to the client to ensure software usability and actively participate in the product’s enhancements, maintenance releases, bug reviews and emergency changes.
- Meet with stakeholders to gather and document functional and non functional requirements
- Work directly with the application end users to provide client training on new features and/or the application in general, diagnose issues and answer questions.
- Actively participate in the resolution of issues and bugs while effectively reporting status and results to stakeholders.
- Become a subject matter expert on application features and functionality.
- Develop and maintain user guide documentation and procedures for testing the application.
- Perform administrative functions such as user account addition, configuration and deletion.
- Test new and existing features of the web application.
- 3+ years in business process analysis or relevant experience.
- Experience working with existing business processes, workflows and tools as it applies to software development.
- Experience writing requirements using the SRS standard
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office tools such as PPT, Excel, Word and Visio.
- Experience in user testing, quality assurance and control is an asset
- Strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills:
- Ability to work effectively with diverse groups of people at various levels within an organization.
- Ability to articulate technical concepts, problems and solutions to users at all skill levels.
- Proven ability to compose and edit a variety of documents using correct spelling, grammar, and punctuation.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Flexibility to adapt to changes in assignments and priorities.
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all who apply, however, only those selected for an initial interview will be contacted.