Business Operations Analyst
Our client is world largest Automotive and manufacturing clients in Canada
LOCATION: Southeast Calgary, Alberta T2G4E6
CONTRACT: 12 months with high possibility of extension
START DATE: ASAP
PAY TYPE: Hourly
- We put the customer at the center of everything we do. We listen intently to our customers' needs. Each interaction matters.
- Safety and quality are foundational commitments, never compromised.
- We act with integrity. We are driven by ingenuity and innovation.
- We have the courage to do and say what's difficult.
- Each of us takes accountability for results, drives for continued efficiencies and has the tenacity to win.
- Our success depends on our relationships inside and outside the company.
- We encourage diverse thinking and collaborations from the world to create great customer experiences.
- Seek truth
- We pursue facts, respectfully challenge assumptions, and clearly define objectives.
- When we disagree, we provide additional context and consider multiple perspectives.
- Help bring client's vision to reality
- Investigate the viability of new business initiatives
- Actively participate in Dealer Business Reviews including preparing presentations, sharing insights and documenting next steps
- Coordinate activities across various teams including Sales, Service, Marketing and Dealer Network
- Participate in the implementation activities and coordinate business plan deployment
- Administrative responsibilities (20%) to include:
- Reporting to the Regional Director, this role will be responsible for supporting the Regional Director in executing all business plan initiatives including organizing Sales meetings, forecasting and other administrative duties as needed
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Post-secondary degree in Business Administration or related field
- Superb communication and interpersonal skills
- Highly developed organizational skills
- Analytical ability where problems are somewhat complex
- Advanced technical knowledge of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Access
- Demonstrated analytical skills and experience in triaging complex business issues
- Ability to execute multiple projects simultaneously
- Proven ability to analyze data and extrapolate insights
- Ability to research and seek out innovative ideas
- Experience in a similar role with a large organization is a must.
All candidates will be reviewed however only those qualified will be contacted for an interview. This is time sensitive so please hurry!