Business Operations Coordinator
Our client is world's largest Automotive and manufacturing clients in Canada!!!!!
LOCATION: Pointe-Claire, Quebec
CONTRACT: 12 months with high possibility of extension
START DATE: ASAP
PAY TYPE: Hourly
Business Operations Coordinator – Eastern Region:
- Various Registrations
- Airline reservations
- Request and gather Dealer’s feedback's
- Conduct Dealer Communication Team and Retail Marketing Association Board elections
- Update application forms with new collective agreements info. Log new requests/rates on tracking report.
- Obtain payment and documents required to renew training certificate in order to maintain registration of Vehicle as a multi-employer training organization
- Respond to inquiries from drivers, dealers and marketing/events
- Forward invoices to appropriate driver for payment and keep copy on file
- Maintain attendance & report salary timekeeping.
- Provide assets and access to applications to new employees/transfers. Collect assets and cancel/disable cards.
- Support staff with laptop, cellphones, printers & desk phones issues. Management and installation of Antidote software.
- Book & coordinate details of meetings through Morley/zone cafeteria. Issue PO's & approve invoices.
- Scan invoices and submit expense reports for courtesy vehicle expenses, registration replacements & catering for zone meetings
- Manage FedEx account and submit payment requests in SAP
- Translation of certain documents
- Various information Systems access management
- Assist CHQ Audit Department with French translation of audit appeal letters, file dealer audit documentation, update audit list
- Date & print individual reports, prepare cover letter (E&F), distribute or mail reports for delivery, track delivery and file
- Maintain Dealer Agreement contracting database, send updates, create proposals, check for accuracy, create esign documents, etc.
- Assist with documentation of Dealer Agreement and all phases of appointment.
- Manage strict guidelines of Document retention, obtain authorization from Legal prior to destroying terminated dealer’s files, advise Dealer Org., store files in boxes and handle destruction by Shred-It
- Update personnel lists (phone, district, personnel lists), Emergency Contact Information, ID Cards, Holiday Bulletins, send organizational announcement to dealers in French and English
- Prepare and submit expenses reports as required and if requested.
- Order, maintain and provide stationery and office supplies as requested (including printer ink cartridges for office and field personnel)
- Post-secondary degree in Business Administration or related field
- Excellent interpersonal and communication Skills
- Multi-tasking, Organizational and Time Management Skills
- Superior analytical abilities combined with solid decision-making skills
- Advanced technical knowledge of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Access
- Demonstrated analytical skills and experience in triaging complex business issues
- Possess Positive Attitude and willingness to support various tasks relating to sales and marketing
- Ability to execute multiple projects simultaneously
- Proven ability to analyze data and extrapolate insights
- Ability to research and seek out innovative ideas
This is time sensitive so please hurry!