Our Banking Client in Toronto, ON is looking to hire a Business Systems Analyst with Tableau and Alteryx for a 6 month role with high possibility of extension.
As a Business Systems Analyst with Tableau and Alteryx, responsible for following up and resolving any cybersecurity breaches, as well as monitoring employee behavior/transactions and supporting any legal investigations from a security standpoint. organizations.
Daily Job Duties/Activities:
- Investigating current processes to understand them
- Suggesting process changes and/or identifying opportunities for automation
- Developing and presenting dashboards using Tableau
- Minor project management tasks such as managing timelines, gathering status updates, and presenting updates to stakeholders
- 2+ years of experience in a similar position
- Experience creating dashboards using Tableau
- Experience with process automation and mapping
- Experience/familiarity working with Resource Utilization Metrics
- Experience/familiarity with operational KPI and KRI metrics
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.”