We have an immediate opening for a Buyer III for a 12-month assignment in Marlborough, Massachusetts.
If you have the following skills, connect with us.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience.
- At least two years of previous experience in office management.
- Working knowledge of mail processes such as postage machine, FedEx and UPS.
- Ability to lead, set priorities and solve problems.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Strong skills with MS Excel (formulas, pivot tables) and spreadsheets for cost tracking and activities related to purchasing.
- Ability to influence and promote action with ideas and planning.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Project is a plus.
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.