2 – 3 year contract position
Work closely with Capital Projects Procurement group to administer procurement documents including RFQ’s, tenders, vendor set up information, bid acknowledgements, T’s & C’s to ensure a timely and accurate procurement process.
50% RFP/RFQ Management
- collecting/confirming contact information for Vendors being consider on RFQ/RFP’s
- creating the events including uploading of SOW, T&C’s Safety Docs
- confirming bid acknowledgement and that the vendors received the packages
- administer the RFI’s/clarifications from bidders including commercial / technical information
- post clarifications/addendums to bidders and monitor e-forum, include rescheduling event as required
- download submissions and move into Livelink and share Commercial docs with Buyers and technical with Package Engineers for bid review
- send/receive out bid clarifications
- Send out regret letters
25% Purchase Order
- PO expediting and PO close outs
- confirm PO receipt and scheduling
- administrate service agreement signatures from Vendor and Mosaic Contract Administration.
5% Vendor Set up
- gather information for vendor setup T&C’s, Ethics , EFT, complete set up forms and expedite vendor set up internally.
- assist with A/P issues
10% – General Procurement tasks
- Other duties as assigned.