Our large IT client is recognized by customers as Canada’s leading Aerospace company
We are looking for a C Developer to support the team.
Duration: 9 months
Location: North York, Ontario.
To provide design, analysis and programming of Software for train control systems . To plan and direct work within the Product development team and provide technical guidance to other analysts.
- 5+ years relevant work experience;
- Knowledge of Software Architecture and Object-Oriented Design;
- Experienced in C and Ada Programming Languages;
- Experience of unit testing;
- Excellent command of English, both written and verbal;
- Must have experience of the entire software development lifecycle;
- Knowledge of railway signaling techniques would be an asset;
- XML, GIT/BitBucket, ClearQuest, Doxygen, Livelink an asset
LOOKING FOR MEANINGFUL WORK? WE CAN HELP
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.