Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We have an immediate opening for a Senior Developer (SQL Server and .NET C#) for a 2+ months assignment in Dearborn, MI
If you have the following skills, connect with us.
- Client is seeking a Microsoft SQL Server and .NET Software Developer with experience as a lead designer and builder of SQL Server and .NET applications.
- 3+ years of experience documenting the design and building SQL Server database solutions.
- 3+ years of experience documenting the design and building C# (or Java) applications.
- Experience designing and building complex stored procedures.
- Experience designing and building database functions.
- Experience writing back end services to support data analytics.
?Founded by engineers to support the needs of technical organizations, the Ian Martin Group has been creating authentic connections around meaningful work since 1957.
As North America’s most progressive recruitment and project-staffing firm, we specialize in engineering and IT recruiting to help organizations of all sizes hire better.
The Ian Martin Group is a certified B Corporation, which means we meet comprehensive standards that measure our impact on employees, suppliers, community, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at: