Do you want to work for the largest Chemical Manufacturing company? They are currently looking for a C++ Software Developer to support their facility in Iselin, NJ. If you’re interested and qualified, we urge you to apply!
Position: C++ Software Developer
Location: Iselin, NJ
- Well experienced C++ developer
- Extensive experience in software design, development and testing, integrations, program installations, and system implementations.
- Experiences with RS232/Ethernet/Sockets/USB interfaces
- Familiar with modern libraries (Boost, QT) and build tools (CMake, Make)
- Experiences with embedded environment is a plus
- Strong skills with the Linux operating system.
- Agile development tools, like version control with git and Atlassian products
- Using tools for continuous integration and automated testing
- Experience with Microcontrollers and Mini-Computers like Raspberry Pis is a plus
- Demonstrated ability to produce results on a timeline.
- Clear communication
- Web APIs, RESTful service implementation.
- Developing C++ applications for Linux and Windows using modern C++11/17 language
- Work with SQL databases to store and structure data
- Participate in architectural decisions related to the instrument integration
- Expand the test coverage for newly developed functionalities using Boost test library.
- Refactor the application where necessary.