Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We have an immediate opening for an: CAD Design Engineer on a 11 months long assignment extension beyond, in Hillsboro, Oregon, USA.
Skills required, not limited to the following:
- 5+ years of CAD design experience
- PCB Layout experience
- Excellent Communication skills
- Knowledge of design for power and signal integrity
- Experience with Cadence
- Excellent engineering skills in designing multi-Layer board.
- Knowledge of CAD tools: Especially Allegro PCB Layout & schematics entry, Orcad, Mentor Graphics.
- Extensive Layout experience with multi-layer boards with, BGA packages, high-speed buses.
- Must be able to create symbols, footprint for components such as ASICS BGA, High density connectors etc.
- Strong knowledge of design for PCB manufacturing, assembly, and test
- Knowledge of high-speed signal design, RF design
- Experience with scripts, macro, and programming as needed
- MS Office Suite (Word, Excel (macros)) (Must list skills on resume)
Minimum education: Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering or Mechanical Engineering
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org . We encourage all qualified candidates to apply.