Do you want to work for one of the largest electrical utility company in Missouri? They are currently looking for a CAD Technician to support their facility in St. Louis, Missouri. If you’re interested and qualified, we urge you to apply!
Position: CAD Technician
Location: St. Louis, Missouri
Duration: Until Dec. 2019 (possible extension)
- Perform detail Transmission drafting work to create, update and maintain identified drawings; and to do other related drafting work as assigned.
- In this connection to perform details of work, such as: Draw, update and maintain transmission substation and line drawings, electrical, civil, structural, building and other diagrams associated with transmission design, with computer or, when necessary, by hand.
- Change drawings to match marked prints or verbal instructions.
- Create, maintain and prepare special posters, signs, charts, maps or reports when requested.
- Assist in taking field measurements or sketches at the site to resolve discrepancies on drawings or maps, and/or obtain additional information.
- Maintain and update information in the electronic drawing management system.
- Quality and accuracy in updating and maintaining drawings and information.
- Graduation from high school or the equivalent Must have taken some CAD courses.
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.