Our Client is one of the world's largest multinational oil and gas service companies.
We currently have an available contract assignment for Catalog Coordinator in Houston, Texas
If you have experience with the following, then we would like to meet with you.
The Catalog Coordinator will be responsible for implementing their respective process and system changes, performing and facilitating user acceptance and training of system and processes through testing and monitoring and reporting on adherence to prescribed business process procedures; Support the development of process changes through creation and identification of Functional Design Specifications and Business Requirements and lead the resolution to critical operational issues.
- Under direct supervision, perform process improvement and maintenance activities for Enterprise Resource Planning's (ERP) Supply Chain Management (SCM) business sub-process operations including SAP's Materials Management (MM), and Sales and Distribution (SD).
- Monitoring business process performance, identification and execution of business process optimization, and evaluation of SAP capabilities.
- Support Users and lead critical issues resolution.
- Review and conduct analysis of productivity reports and KPIs.
- Assure operational processes are running to design specifications and assure optimization of operational performance.
- Review findings and look for and identify opportunities to improve business process performance (cost, quality, customer satisfaction, etc.).
- Consulting with business process owners on operational improvements and problems; consulting with other project teams on the supply chain system aspects and system improvement.
- Must have experience in one or more of the following Supply Chain areas within SAP (MM/SD): Procurement, Logistics, Supply Chain, Master Data.
- 3 or more years of experience defining process and system requirements, project scope.
- Demonstrated experience with SAP Supply Chain processes, including the SAP ECC Materials Management (MM) and Sales and Distribution (SD) modules;
- Demonstrated experience with process improvements, including making specific improvement recommendations for business;
- Demonstrated experience identifying cross functional strategic impacts from a business, as well as a system perspective;
- Demonstrated experience with monitoring and reporting transactional activities, problem resolution, and disposition of errors;
- Demonstrated ability to work in a project environment and meet deadlines under general supervisory guidance and adapt to changing conditions;
- Must demonstrate effective decision making, team building, and the ability to stay current with relevant technology and innovation.
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint, MS Project, MS Access (Optional).
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.