On behalf of one of the largest electrical utility companies in Missouri, we are looking for a Document Control Specialist to join their team for a one year contract. They will be responsible for the maintenance and administration of our clients’ records and document management using an electronic drawing/document management system
- Ensure that Document/ Drawing Control and Records Management procedures are followed with records and documents generated from project vendors.
- Ensure Compliance to requirements such as document revision control, record retention protocols, document categorization and electronic document management system standards
- Administer document control procedures for various projects and departments which includes confidential and public records, distribution lists, and files.
- Ensure compliance to the guidelines of the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC) and North American Electric Reliability Corporation (NERC) are met
- Prepare spreadsheets, presentations, and reports as directed.
- Perform special projects as assigned.
- Effectively handle sensitive/confidential information.
- 3-5 years of document control experience required, preferably supporting a team of engineering professionals.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint and Outlook.
- Knowledge of guidelines such as FERC & NERC will be considered a strong asset
- Great communication, organization, and human relations with the ability to perform work confidentially required.
- Must have the ability to handle multiple tasks and work in a team environment.
- An Associate’s Degree will be considered a strong asset
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.