Our large IT client is recognized by customers as Canada’s leading Aerospace company.
We are looking for a Server administrator to support the team.
Duration: 6+ months
Location: Montréal, QC
Work Force Management team is part of Field Services and provide operational and analytics BI applications to field services managers, technicians and office employees.
All applications must be migrated from local team servers supported to IT supported environment.
What we are looking for:
- Looking for a senior candidate with 5 to 10 yeas strong experience on administrating Microsoft SQL Server and Microsoft Windows Server as DBA and/or system administrator S
- Strong experience in Web applications configuration and deployment on IIS & TomCAT
- Experience in both data warehouse and OLTP databases architecture server migration reason of hire: server life cycle migration.
Nice to have technical skills
- Strong SQL programming experience
- Programming knowledge on ASP, VB.NET, C# and JAVA in a Web environment
- Experience with Microsoft SSIS and SSAS
- Experience with SAS EG and SAS environment
- Experience using Microsoft Word and Excel
LOOKING FOR MEANINGFUL WORK? WE CAN HELP
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.