We are seeking a Thunderbolt Ecosystem Technical Support who will be responsible to track progress on technical issues, working closely with technical teams to drive timely debug, resolution, and respond to these issues for an 6-month contract assignment in Folsom, CA.
Our client is a leading global manufacturer of electronic semiconductor products that meet a variety of needs within the Commercial, Home, Intelligence, and Advanced Technology computing industries.
We at Ian Martin envision a world where everyone is connected in meaningful work and if you find great meaning in developing some of the most widely used products in the world, then we have the career path for you.
On a day to day basis your work will include:
- Working closely with peripheral OEM and ODMs, CCD HW/SW/FW engineers located in Israel, and with the world-wide product and customer marketing team.
- This person will be responsible to track progress on technical issues, working closely with technical teams to drive timely debug, resolution, and respond to these issues.
- When issues or challenges are found by client, work with client engineers to determine the customer impact and deliver them to product/customer marketing in a timely fashion.
- If we decide a customer needs technical training or meetings with client technical experts on certain topics, coordinate those activities.
To perform above tasks, you must have below skills:
- Strong technical support, and customer engagement skills with 3+ years of experience are required. Experience and savvy working with customer engineering is required.
- Solid PC platform and technology understanding is required
- Self-motivated with strong problem solving and critical thinking skills, and ability to work across multiple technical groups.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills – as well as strong organizational and meaningful written indicator skills. Excellent customer support experience/skills
- PC Architecture, IO Architecture
Applicants with an Associates degree with 3+ years industry experience or above will be contacted by our team for a deeper level discussion about this role.
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.