If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We have an immediate opening for a Ultrasound Technical Assistant I (Customer Service) for a 12+ months assignment 14470 Bergen Blvd. Noblesville, Indiana 46060-3307
If you have the following skills, connect with us.
Title – Title – Ultrasound Technical Assistant
Work shift (days/times) – M- F (8-5 local time)
Title – Ultrasound Technical Assistant
- The Ultrasound Technical Assistant handles minor technical and administrative requests from customers following a troubleshooting guide and SOP to either answer a customer’s question, arrange for a depot repair, or refer to additional technical support if necessary.
- Update and code assigned service requests in compliance with GEs quality and regulatory requirements.
- Walk customer through steps in troubleshooting guide.
- Based on the results of the troubleshooting either close the call as resolved, send to the repair depot or bring in additional technical resources.
- Answer any customer questions about the status of their repair.
- Communicate with the depot to ensure that loaners are available for the customer.
- Perform other administrative tasks such as closing false alarms, Fan Faults in the GE CRM system
- Escalate issues as necessary to leadership to ensure a World Class Customer Experience
1.Experience interfacing with both internal team members and external customers as part of a
solution based service process.
2.Ability to stay calm in pressurized situations and coach people through solving problems.
3.Exceptional teamwork, verbal and written communication skills.
Note: Exceptional teamwork, verbal and written communication skills, Strong multi-tasking skills and experience