We are looking for an experienced Accounting Analyst on behalf of one of the largest natural gas distributors in North America. This person will lend their expertise to develop enterprise system and business processes. They will assist with the implementation of the end to end process and deliverables for the organization’s A2R stream
- Working with the Acquire to Retire (A2R) Stream, this role will be responsible for assisting with the implementation of the end to end process and deliverables for the organization’s A2R stream
- Participate (and lead) design sessions, using data and working with the Systems Integration to design the end to end process including assisting with documenting process flows and maintaining documentation
- Using their expertise to coordinate and standardize processes, continuous improvements
- Work with change management to assess change impacts as well as development, documentation and maintenance of training manuals and user guides, as well as providing training where necessary
- Develop and maintenance of test scripts, and the coordination, testing and follow up of scripts and results
- Identifying risks and issues, risk mitigations where appropriate
- Working as part of the overall Finance work stream towards delivering on the guiding principles
- Working with Systems Integration on all deliverables for respective stream including test strategy, deliverable strategy, Business Process Master List, RICEW list
- Gaining an understanding of the system capabilities and helping assess the fit with the business process needs
- Make design or standard practice recommendation based on depth and breadth of knowledge and consultation with stakeholders.
- Related university degree and/or professional designation.
- Minimum ten years of directly related projects experience.
- Demonstrated ability to be innovative, initiate, lead or manage change
- Demonstrated ability to work independently on complex technical issues
- Experience using Oracle or SAP sub ledgers (Projects, AP, AR, SCM, etc)
- Proven interpersonal, communication, negotiation, influence and leadership skills