We are seeking a Logistics Support technician who will be responsible for overseeing logistics operations for construction scope and logistics capabilities includes: Transportation, Warehousing, Logistics Customer Service and Support Services for a 12+ month contract with extension beyond assignment in Hillsboro, OR
Our client is a leading global manufacturer of electronic semiconductor products that meet a variety of needs within the Commercial, Home, Intelligence, and Advanced Technology computing industries.
We at Ian Martin envision a world where everyone is connected in meaningful work and if you find great meaning in developing some of the most widely used products in the world, then we have the career path for you.
To perform above tasks, you must have:
4-7 years of experience in one or more of the following Disciplines:
• Warehouse & Transportation Management
• Prior experience supporting or directly working with Factory stakeholders
• Supplier Management, with proven track record of driving supplier performance improvements
• Ability to communicate with both tactical/technical team players but also to communicate laterally (partner groups) and upward to management
• Project management or team leadership roles that required advanced communication and facilitation skills
• Proven Decision Making and Problem-solving skills
• Proven influencing skills, including evidence of having presented decision-oriented / action-oriented presentations
• Analytical skills: Ability to gather cost/financial data and synthesize for report out to stakeholders
• Lean/Six Sigma skills/qualifications/experience
Applicants with a Bachelor’s degree or above will be contacted by our team for a deeper level discussion about this role.
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you’re a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.