On behalf of our client, we require an experienced Instructional Designer for a short term contract. This is an ideal opportunity for someone who is looking for a work during summer months. The ID will be part of team designing courseware, training aids, tests and related materials (Classroom led and eLearning)
Working with subject matter experts the Instructional Designer will:
- Conducting needs analysis, define learning objectives, training design and development and evaluation activities related to the project
- Provide documentation in support of the project's progress
- Ensuring timelines and educational goals are met
- Develop and review exam questions
- Quality Assurance of training material
- Masters Degree in Educational Technology (or related field)
- 3-5 years experience as an Instructional Systems Designer
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Strong proficiency in MS Office (MS Project)
- Previous experience with learning management systems
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a Skilled Trades professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Workforce, we exist to connect people like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com.
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.