Our large IT client is recognized by customers as Canada’s leading Telecom company.
We are looking for a Marketing intelligence specialist to support the team.
Duration: 1+ year (Contract)
Location: Verdun, Quebec H3E 3B3
- In this role, the BRS Competitive Intelligence Specialist will be a subject matter expert on the competitive landscape and how residential services compare to the competition.
- This individual will utilize their strategic marketing acumen to help identify opportunities for improvement within the BRS pricing environment, and risks the competition is presenting.
- The successful candidate will need to work across several different cross functional teams (i.e. marketing, finance, sales, operations and product), as such, strong communication skills, and the ability to influence will be essential.
- Reporting to the Senior Manager of Competitive Insight within the Pricing Team, the successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Monitoring competitive pricing and actions and reporting these insights to stakeholders
- Presentation of competitive intelligence reports at the senior leadership level
- Problem identification, opportunity assessment, strategy development, and presentation delivery
- Involvement in the pricing elements of key Residential Services initiatives — new product launches, line-up refreshes, etc.
- Use of marketing theory, and other strategic analysis tools, to develop appropriate responses to competitive pricing activities
- Relationship building with external departments, working collaboratively in a team environment with colleagues and senior leadership
- Extremely strong verbal/written communication and presentation skills
- Organization and strong time management skills to handle multiple demands in a very fast-paced environment
- Highly motivated, energetic, and a has a winning mind-set
- Ability to manage tolerance to ambiguity, flexibility, and deal effectively with adversity
- Proficiency in MS Office applications (Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook)
- Results-driven attitude with the ability to grasp and communicate complex ideas clearly
- Undergraduate Degree – Business/Commerce
- Experience in or interest in the Marketing field
- Bilingual (English and French)
LOOKING FOR MEANINGFUL WORK? WE CAN HELP
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.