Do you want to work for the largest Chemical Manufacturing company? They are currently looking for an Cellasto Automation Engineer to support their facility in Wyandotte, Michigan. If you’re interested and qualified, we urge you to apply!
Position: Cellasto Automation Engineer
Duration: Until Feb. 2020 (possible extension)
- Support automated system development, launch and operations within Cellasto
- Provide engineering support to the design and development of automated systems
- Validation testing of automated system developments
- Documentation and training of others on automated system operation
- Equipment design and operations problem investigation and correction
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong verbal, and written communication skills
- Strong organization and planning skills
- Collaboration and teamwork
- Engineering, process control, equipment automation skill set
- Either a minimum of 2 years college coursework in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Control Engineering or related area OR a minimum of 2-4 years of equipment controls or automation experience
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good organizational and planning skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Proficient in use of MS Office software (Word/Excel) and able to quickly learn and use internally developed software.
- Appropriately and independently prioritize and organize project work and maintain accurate records.
- Flexibility and adaptability to changing priorities, assignments and work schedule.