Our client, a market leading integrated oil company, has immediate need for a Concreate Gravity Structures (CGS) Advisor. This is a one year contract position based out of their St. John’s, Newfoundland location.
The CGS Contracts Advisor will support the WWRP CGS Contracts Manager with respect to Engineering, Procurement, & Construction contracts performed under various commercial models.
The Contracts Advisor will be a key post award contract interface with WWRP Project staff, and a strategic contract interface with main contractor(s).
The Contracts Advisor will interface with other Contracts Managers/Advisors across integrated WWRP scope elements (Topsides/Marine/Subsea) to ensure contract interfaces are managed to effect Companys best interests.
The Contracts Advisor will contribute to the development and implementation of WWRP governance and reporting requirements. Ensuring accurate, reliable data and information is available in a timely manner will be a key expectation.
Primarily, manage and direct post award contract management ensuring:
- all approvals are planned, monitored and maintained current
- contract compliance is tracked and, where gaps exist, closure plans developed and implemented
- contract risks are identified proactively with appropriate mitigation plans developed and implemented
- contract changes are recorded, evaluated and concluded in accordance with contract provisions, and internal change management protocols
- contract claims are registered, mitigation strategies developed, and counter claims constructed
- contract communications are created, issued, recorded and stored
Where pre-award contract demand exists:
- develop contracting strategies by leading cross functional teams through strategic sourcing process.
- manage the evaluation of all bids against pre-defined criteria including management of cross functional stakeholder groups
- ensure award recommendations are prepared and approved as per internal requirements, including joint venture, partner and regulatory approvals.
Ensure that WWRP CNL benefits are adhered to in all sourcing activity including post award contract management
Ensure sourcing processes are followed from conception to close-out in accordance with Supply Chain Management policy. Operational Integrity Management Systems (HOIMS).
Must Have Skills:
- Undergraduate Degree in a Technical or Business discipline
- 15 years of experience multi million contracts (?$500MM). Multi forms of contract and compensation models.
- 5+ years of experience within major oil/gas platform development projects
Nice to Have Skills:
- Professional Supply Chain certification (SCMP, CSCP, CPM. CPSM)
- 10+ years of experience in offshore oil and gas
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.