Our Public Sector client is actively seeking a Change Management Advisor for their office in Downtown Vancouver. This individual is required to provide vision and support in ensuring projects (change initiatives) meet objectives on time and on budget by increasing employee adoption and usage. The role will focus on the people side of change, including facilitating changes to business processes, systems and technology, job roles and organization structures
The individual will support three major (3) change activities, as well as a change management sustainability plan. The three (3) major activities include:
- Transition to Crown Agency
- Business Transformation Program – the Core Regulatory IT System upgrade
- Flexible Work Options as part of the Government wide initiative Leading Workplace Strategies
At a high level, the contractor would be responsible for all aspects of the following deliverables as assigned/managed during weekly planning meetings:
- Creating, implementing, and supporting change management strategies and plans that maximize employee adoption and usage and minimize resistance.
- drive faster adoption, higher ultimate utilization of and proficiency with the changes that impact employees.
- increase benefit realization, value creation, ROI and the achievement of results and outcomes.
While the Change Management Advisor may or may not have supervisory responsibility,
- this person will have to work through many others in the organization to succeed.
- act as a coach for senior leaders and executives in helping them fulfil the role of change sponsor
- provide direct support and coaching to all levels of managers and supervisors as they help their direct reports through transitions.
- support project teams in integrating sustainable change management activities into their project plans.
Relevant Experience Requirements
- Broad knowledge of Prosci change management process and tools to create a strategy to support adoption of the changes required by a project or initiative.
- 5-10 years experience applying a structured Prosci Change Management methodology and leading change management activities
- Experience supporting the design, development, delivery and management of communications.
- Experience conducting impact analyses, assessing change readiness and identifying key stakeholders
- Senior change management leadership experience in a public sector or regulatory environment.
- Experience leading complex, enterprise wide change efforts.
- Experience providing input, documenting requirements and supporting the design and delivery of training programs.
- Experience with Senior Executives incorporating change management strategies into a broader organization strategic plan.
If you bring the aforementioned skills, please get in touch with us!