Our Client is one of the world's largest multinational oil and natural gas service companies.
We currently have an available contract assignment for Change Management Analyst in Houston, TX
If you have experience with the following, then we would like to meet with you.
- Responsible for executing Function specific end-to-end Change and Business Readiness activities related to the ERP project.
- Functional Change Management Specialists will play a key role in increasing engagement and adoption in their specific Function.
- The ERP project will have one Functional Change Management Specialist for each Function (Finance, Asset & Work Management, Supply Chain, Technology and Data).
- Coordinate end-to-end change and business readiness activities within the Function over the life cycle of the project (from Design to Prototype to Test to Train to Deploy to Post Go-Live Sustainment and Transition)
- Work with OCM counterparts to assess and classify Function specific change impacts (people, process, technology) related to the ERP project and tied to the key employee Moments that Matter.
- Identify Function key stakeholders and define their goals and expectations, including their levels of commitment and ability to influence the change process.
- Provide Function-specific input to design and delivery of stakeholder communications, engagement, business readiness, training, performance support and other culture-realted activities.
- Partner with Change Agents to identify people risks within the Function and propose mitigation actions.
- Work closely with OCM counterparts to conduct role mapping within the Function.
- Conduct business readiness assessments to determine the Function readiness for deployment, including adoption tracking and measurement.
- Conduct knowledge transfer and transition activities within the Function to support sustainment approach.
- As a specialist, the organization relies on the positions expertise that may result in the expenditure of significant resources or changing standard practices.
- As a deep specialist, this role develops recommendations that provide the basis for making critical business decisions.
Contacts (Working Relationships):
- ERP Leaders, Functional leaders and stakeholders, ERP Team members, Corporate Services Functions (HR, TIS, SCM)
- Other OCM counterparts, External Consulting Partners Knowledge
Skills & Abilities:
- Related university degree and/or professional designation (ie Business, Organizational Behavior, Psychology, Communications, or Education
- Fully qualified level role typically with seven or more years of directly related experience.
- PROSCI, PMP, or Adult Educations certifications
- Understands Function processes, issues and challenges
- Experienced in managing stakeholders and executing change management activities
- Must be a team player and able to work collaboratively with OCM counterparts, and other Functional Change Management Specialists and Business Unit Change Consultants
- Prior experience on change initiatives, preferably systems and proecss changes
- Ability to quickly learn functional processes, issues and challenges.
- Problem-Solving Skills – ability to able to think creatively and resolve problems.
- Teamwork and Leadership –responsible for coordinating the OCM needs of the functional area assigned.
- Must be able to lead meetings to collect stake hodler and change information and then synthesize in support of the change plans and execution
- Communication and Presentation Skills –will need strong communication skills to be able to get complex ideas across in an easy-to-understand fashion
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office proficiency Preferred.
- Experience on other large transformation projects considered an asset.
- Aptitude for learning process specific to Finance, Supply Chain Management, Asset/Work Management and/or TIS and Data.