Our class leading Energy client is looking for an Organizational Change Management Consultant to join their Windows 10 Project team for a ten (10) month contract position in their downtown Calgary office.
Reporting to the Manager, Strategic Change Office, the Advisor works to deliver effective change management consulting support to leaders in change. Among other things, the role is involves collecting both qualitative and quantitative change related data from change project teams and stakeholders in order to build, change impact analysis, identifying and documenting change risks, coordinating the assessment of change readiness, and supporting the process of stakeholder assessment and management. The role also involves supporting the process of developing change strategies and plans for change initiatives. The Advisor will work with change project leaders and their teams to support taking them through the change process steps in order to formulate activities that will support the adoption of change. The role also involves taking on change related projects in order to further the Organizational Change Management strategy, policy, framework and standard.
- Collect quantitative and qualitative change related data (including change impact, risk and readiness data)
- Apply change tools and templates to guide change project teams through the change management process
- Support all change management processes including change related training activities, organizing and coordinating facilitated change management sessions
- Undertake change related projects in order to evolve the change management approach
- Change Management Plan
- Create Corporate Awareness Campaign
- Create Staged Communications Plan for Deployments
- Conduct Focus Group Feedback Sessions
- Assess user Satisfaction and Technology Adoption
- Collaboration with Project Team, including Public Affairs Rep, Training Lead, Deployment Lead, Program Manager
- Contribute to Post Project Sustainment Plan
- 5 years’ experience in client facing HR role with experience of writing relevant (HR / consulting) analytical reports, of facilitating group information gathering, of applying the following packages: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, some experience of presenting to leadership audiences, of applying quantitative analytics.
- Strong writing skills – ability to write succinct HR / consulting related analytical reports
- Intermediate level understanding of the important principles in change management
- Ability to facilitate small-to-medium group data gathering sessions
- Intermediate Word skills
- Intermediate Excel skills
- Intermediate PowerPoint skills
- Intermediate presentation skills
- Intermediate quantitative analytical skills
- Adept at following defined processes
- Strong relationship building skills.
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong analytical skills
Other skills deemed necessary
- 5 years plus in a formal change management role
- Change management experience involving culture / behavioral and process change.
- Experience of undertaking report production using intermediate Word level skills, experience of using intermediate Excel, PowerPoint and quantitative analytical skills, experience of presenting to senior leadership.
- Experience in organizational design, job design, redeployment and other Human Resource Management activities.
- Organizational Effectiveness knowledge, skills and experience (c. 1 year)
- Basic instructional design and content authoring skills
- Degree/Diploma (specialization in HR / change management)
- Prosci certified
- Chartered Professional in Human Resources (CPHR) qualified or working towards it
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.