Our Mining Client has an immediate opening for a Design Civil Engineer.
- Working with the project team to deliver the civil design.
- Lead the civil team in producing the deliverables within the defined scope, schedule and budget.
- Experience in mining development with focus on civil earthworks and utility piping is required
- Municipal infrastructure design experience in land development and utilities would be considered an asset
- Ability to use AutoCAD and Civil 3D would be an asset
- P.Eng registered in both Saskatchewan and Ontario
- 10+ years of experience
- Saskatoon (occasional travel to Client sites may be required)
If you bring the mentioned skills and experiences to the table, then we would love to chat you!
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.