Our market leading energy client has an immediate need for 3 clerks to join their team. This a 7-month contract position located at their Calgary office.
In this role you will be reviewing record boxes and creating indexes of the contents. You should be proficienct in Excel, Word, and Outlook. Your attention to detail, strong organization skills will be an asset to you in this role. There are some physical requirements, meaning you must be able to lift 35lb boxes.
- Organizing technical records through the detailed splitting out and transferring of documents.
- Review and identify record contents per guidelines
- Sort through mixed records, to determine where documents should be stored.
- Scan documents to shared drive, and ensure they are stored in the right location on the shared drive.
- Provide daily status report on progress.
- Communicate with team lead, ask questions, provide feedback in a timely manner without prompting.
- Index documents per name instructions.
- Read and know all procedures provided for the tasks.
- Complete all applicable company and department training as assigned.
- Read and know all procedures provided for tasks.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Manage time effectively, prioritizing, and meeting deadlines.
- Ability to lift approximately 35lbs.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with a willingness to ask questions.
Nice to Haves:
- Scanning experience.
- Experience in the oil and gas industry.
- Experience with divestitures.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.