We have an immediate opening for a Clinical Research Associate II for a six-month assignment in Wauwatosa, Wisconsin.
If you have the following skills, connect with us.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Previous experience supporting academic partners
- Outstanding organizational skills.
- Proficient at managing Excel spreadsheets/trackers
- Possess a high level of attention to
Project management experience:
- Prior GEHC experience (No Mandatory plus to have)
- Previous experience in Breast Care or Clinical Research
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.