Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We have an immediate opening for a Clinical Research Associate III for a 12-month assignment in Wauwatosa, Wisconsin.
If you have the following skills, connect with us.
- Bachelor's degree in science or research related fields.
- Previous experience with a minimum of 3-years in clinical research.
- Outstanding organizational skills.
- Proficient at managing Excel spreadsheets/trackers.
- Possess a high level of attention to detail.
- Exceptionally well-organized
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States
- Must be willing to work in our Wauwatosa, WI facility
- Must be 18 years of age or older.