Looking for DevOps Cloud Engineer in Miami, FL for a remote project for a Six month contract.
Required skills (Must have at least 80% of the below experience)
- Advanced knowledge of AWS security/governance/compliance tools
- Advanced knowledge on AWS Lambda using python/NodeJS
- Advanced knowledge on IaC, AWS CloudFormation, HashiCorp Terraform
- Advanced knowledge on configuration management tools Ansible, Chef
- Advanced knowledge on Kubernetes/AWS EKS and multi-cluster kubernetes management
- Advanced knowledge on cloud native CICD tools AWS CodeCommit, CodeBuild, CodeDeploy, CodePipeline
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field
- The expected length of relevant prior experience beyond formal education is 7 or more years
- Verified AWS Certification with validity of 1 year or more
- Verification Link – http://aws.amazon.com/verification
- Candidates LinkedIn profile link
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.