Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We have an immediate opening for a Cloud Security Consultant/Analyst for a Six-Month assignment in Quebec, QC.
If you have the following skills, connect with us.
- Six or more years of experience in cyber security, with three in the Cloud Security domain
- Experience in securing complex solutions on one of more of Azure, AWS or Google Cloud Platform, or similar services
- Experience in implementing cyber security solutions in large enterprises or government agencies.
- An asset: hold a cybersecurity certification such as CCSK, CCSP, CISM or CISSP
- Knowledge of general methods and concepts of security: vulnerability assessment; Assessment of the protection of confidentiality; Intrusion detection; Response to incidents; Development of security policies; Strategies, architecture and governance of the company
- Knowledge of networking (TCP / IP, OSI model) and computer security technologies (firewall, IDS / IPS, DDoS, WAF, encryption, IAM, SIEM, etc.); Basic knowledge of operating systems (Windows, UNIX)
- Ability to author deliverables of a technical nature and present them to clients
- Understanding of threats and vulnerabilities, as well as information security standards and regulations
- Ability to collaborate effectively with other actors in the field of security, with other organizations using different technologies and with other sectors of activity
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, with excellent time management skills, able to effectively prioritize tasks and meet deadlines in a complex environment
Founded by engineers to support the needs of technical organizations, the Ian Martin Group has been creating authentic connections around meaningful work since 1957.
As North America’s most progressive recruitment and project-staffing firm, we specialize in engineering and IT recruiting to help organizations of all sizes hire better.
The Ian Martin Group is a certified B Corporation, which means we meet comprehensive standards that measure our impact on employees, suppliers, community, and the environment.