- Newmarket, Ontario
- Permanent, Day Shift
- Up to $40 per hour depending on experience
- Production Incentives, Mostly Employer Paid Benefits, RSP Matching
- Stable Work Environment and Opportunity for Advancement
Are you looking to work with an established organization that works with Tier 1 Automotive companies? Do you enjoy working in a team-focused shop environment?
Ian Martin Group is working with an OEM Component Manufacture that services the Automotive Tooling and Aerospace sectors. They are passionate and driven to be an industry leader in manufacturing precision machined components including Research and Development.
As our new CNC Programmer, you will enjoy being precise and detailed-oriented. You enjoy not just programming but jumping on the machines from time-to-time and teach others so that they can do their best job possible.
Your tasks will include:
- Program multi-axis computer numerically controlled (CNC) machine tools using hyperMILL CAM Software
- Creation and maintenance of Tooling Control Sheets
- Work with Machinists update programs including edits, revisions, etc.
- Act as a mentor to junior programmers
- Setup and operation of CNC Machines as necessary to reach production goals
Working with Ian Martin Group to Find Your Next Career
We’re a big company with a lot of history, but with a personalized approach and a genuine interest in finding you your perfect fit. We work with companies that take a lot of pride in what they do – just like us. Our client knows that top talent can be anywhere in Canada, and if this sounds like the role for you, they will assist in relocation.
- Demonstrated experience in programming hyperMILL for 5-Axis CNC equipment or similar CAM Software
- Ideally 5 years of experience in the setup and operation of CNC equipment (DMG-Gamma preferred)
- Experience using Heidenhain controls or similar
- Experience in Aluminum and Steel is required
- Previous experience in Automotive, Nuclear, Aerospace or Defense is preferred
Are you ready to apply and feel you fit the criteria above?
Please submit your resume by clicking “Apply Now” to this posting. Or you can give us a call at 1 (800) 567 9675 x 2283 or call/text us at (905) 330 9861. If you text, please include your name and position you’re interested in.