We are looking for a Business Consultant who specializes in Commodities Trading and Risk Management (CTRM) systems.
As a CTRM Consultant you will be responsible for CTRM Package evaluation, CTRM implementations, roadmap planning, competitive edge analysis, operational process improvement, and change management, product development and product configuration, for end clients in the oil and gas industry.
* Bring industry experience and thought-leadership to help our clients implement technological solutions in a complex business world.
* Perform analysis and business case development, applying new conceptual frameworks and analytical approaches.
* Present points of view to clients and conduct working sessions.
* Develop and present solutions and recommendations.
* Coordinate and execute secondary research, data collection and?market/competitor analysis.
* Coordinate and execute customer/vendor analysis, and client interviews and workshops.
* Actively participate in business development activities, creating strong working relationships with clients.
* Be an active participant within a community that provides thought leadership, project support artifacts and analytical concepts for use within the practice.
* Knowledgeable on one or more CTRM packages (primarily Allegro), Commodities (Power, Gas, Oil, Metals or Ags).
* Industry experience in energy and/or commodities trading and risk management technologies, operations and processes, as well as, delivering full lifecycle systems implementation.
* Relevant work experience in a consulting firm or similar client-facing role.
* Very deep knowledge of front, mid, and back office processes and functional design including credit management, logistics, settlement, accounting and controls.
* Experience in both physical and financial trading environments preferred.
* Understanding of KPO (Knowledge Processing Outsourcing) solutions highly desired.
* Proven track record of managing and growing complex client relationships.
* Strong problem identification skills and creativity to develop new, innovative solutions.
* Excellent communication and presentation skills.
* Bachelor’s degree in related field preferred.
* Openness to travel and work at client offices.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.