Do you come from a Compensation & Benefits background and are now looking forward to a career with a world renowned Oil & gas company? Then you’d love to chat with us about your next rewarding and challenging assignment with our client.
The Senior Global Compensation Analyst is a lead compensation role, part of the Global Compensation team, supporting the variable pay COE and all business units across the company. Identifies total rewards trends/issues that require analysis and solves complex problems that have a broad impact on the business. Works in conjunction with Total Rewards management and provides advice as to the best compensation and practices to support business objectives. May lead functional teams or projects and provide work direction for more junior levels.
- Responsible for ensuring programs meet organizational needs, comply with legal requirements, and are cost effective.
- Maintains working knowledge of current trends, developments and legislation in the compensation field internationally in order to make informed recommendations, changes and/or additions to the Companys program designs in order to best serve overall Company objectives.
- Carries out the implementation of global total rewards initiatives, including STI, LTI, Merit, Sales Incentive, CEO pay ratio, ESPP.
- Coordinates the administration of and assists in plan design of short-term and long-term incentives. Serve the Global groups as process leader for the implementation, administration and distribution of annual incentives.
- Initiates communications and conduct training sessions to the business and HR to ensure understanding of various compensation practices and programs.
- Using global grade hierarchy, analyze and grade jobs to establish global salary grades and salary structures.
- Works closely with Human Resources and Payroll to identify and document existing bonus plans within the organization and support timely payment of bonuses.
- Works closely with HRIS Implementation team for all compensation related matters. Ensure accuracy of salary data in HRIS system.
- Maintains and run periodic as well as ad-hoc reports on compensation related data from the HRIS system. Conduct periodic audits to ensure accuracy of data. Respond to data requests; use Excel and or Access to manipulate data for analysis.
- Support the creation/maintenance of local salary structures globally.
- Coordinates participation in salary surveys as needed; evaluate market data to ensure the competitiveness of Weatherfords compensation structures.
- BS/BA degree and 6-8 years relevant experience, or equivalent.
- Excellent communication and analytical skills.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel, Access, Word, PowerPoint skills.
- Ability to handle multiple activities successfully and quickly with strong attention to detail.
- Ability to influence and converse across many cultures and at multiple levels.
- Excellent influencing skills coupled with the ability to work in a complex matrix structure
- BS/BA degree and 7-9 years relevant experience, or equivalent.
- CCP, GRP Certifications
- Knowledge of wage and salary administration, FLSA, government and tax regulations with regard to compensation.
- Compensation / Salary administration system experience
- PeopleSoft knowledge
If you bring the mentioned skills and experiences to the table, then we would love to chat you!
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.