Our Banking client in Scarborough, ON is looking to hire a Data Analyst – Dynatrace for a 12+ month contract opportunity.
The successful candidates will get the opportunity to gain hands on exposure with the newest version of Dynatrace while working on a long-term project.
Business Group: GTS Tools & Monitoring is seeking a Dynatrace Data Analyst for a Dynatrace ELA deployment. This involves installing 10,000 agents in the next 3 years, upgrading the current existing footprint.
Typical Day in Role:
- Installing Dynatrace Manage
- Conducting investigations in existing applications
- Interfacing with development teams
- Explaining upgrades to stakeholders and users
- Working with application development and support teams to understand alerts in place
- Finding out about existing alerts, installing newer software, testing it, migrating it to the new one
- Providing solutions to issues that arise
- Understand old version (Dynatrace AppMon – 2.16) and install the new one in place
Candidate Requirements/Must Have Skills:
- 3+ years’ experience with Dynatrace
- 1+ years’ experience with Dynatrace Managed (installing, configuring, and supporting)
- 3+ years’ experience implementing telemetry tools (such as app dynamic or IBM APM) within diverse and multi-zoned environments (monitor zones for different application)
- 3+ years of experience in creating custom alerts, application-level dashboards, and reports
- Ability to create a monitoring plan
- Ability to interact with tech customers of multiple levels of technical expertise
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- Ability to work well with others
Nice to Have
- Experience working at a large corporation with an online or mobile presence
Degrees or certifications:
- Bachelor's degree
Candidate Review & Selection
- 2-Step Process: 1 phone interview with Hiring Manager & 1 technical in-person with Hiring Manager & SME
- Interviews to take place ASAP
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help!
If you are a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.