Bruce Power requires the services of an Augmented Staff person to perform the role of a FLM — Contract Supervisor
For the duration of this contract it is the expectation that the Contractor will provide the service of FLM – Contract Supervisor for periods of outage only, with request to either stand down or return to service, with little to no notice at the beginning and end of each outage.
Scope for Work
Maintenance FLM, General FLM duties that apply to these jobs are listed below. Other duties may be required as applicable to the work.
Maintenance FLM expectations will be as per Maintenance Program document BP-MPRS-00001 ‘Conduct of Maintenance’.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
Skills and Knowledge
- Demonstrated ability to communicate orally and in writing in a clear and concise manner, including technical report writing
- Demonstrates the Bruce Power behaviors of “Uncompromising High Standards, Drives For Accountability and Results, Displays Good Judgement, Communicates Effectively, Knows the Business and Achieve Success Together”
- Show commitment to and understanding of the Human Performance (HU)
- Program, consistently promoting the Core 4 HU Tools
- Strong leadership competence as well as technical skills
- Demonstrates Leadership and understanding of our number one value safety first
- Knowledge of BTU, PWU and Society collective agreements
- Knowledge of EPSCA agreements will be considered an asset
Education and Experience
- This knowledge is considered to be normally acquired in and equivalent to a Grade XII education with two years technical training or an equivalent Combination of education and experience in a related industry
- A Mechanical or Electrical Apprenticeship or equivalent Training is preferred
- Multi-discipline trade experience preferred
- Five (5) years supervisory experience in Mechanical, Electrical or Civil Trade working on a major construction project