Our mining client is looking for a Mechanical Technologist based out of Saskatoon.
What you will be doing…
- Perform mechanical design work using 3D modeling tools to develop 2D drawings on various projects executed within the client.
- Work with mechanical engineers in support of development of P&IDs, 3D modelling, piping, and general arrangements, HVAC and other mechanical design drawings.
- Develop BOMs and construction work packages.
- Travel to project sites based at Norther Saskatchewan and Ontario sites
What you will need to succeed…
- Mechanical designer with experience in 3D modelling AutoCAD, CADWorx, CAD standards and procedures, Cloudworx and Jetstream 3D modelling.
- Experience with process piping, pumping, equipment and layout design, HVAC and building services.
- 1-3 or 4-9 years of experience.
Looking for meaningful work? We can help!
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.