Our mining client is looking for a Maintenance Planner/Scheduler for a 6-month contract located in Cigar Lake, Saskatchewan.
What you will be doing…
- Assessment of repairable inventory spares to determine repair/replacement strategies.
- Development of Standard Maintenance Task Lists.
- Maintenance scheduling coverage during vacation periods.
- Other tasks as assigned.
What you will need to succeed…
- Advance knowledge of SAP PM, Work Management and Master Data.
- Advanced knowledge of RCM/FMEA methodology.
- Proficient in Technical Writing Techniques (for the development of procedures, work instructions etc.).
- Experience with Prometheus EAM and SIGGA BRIZZO considered an asset.
- Fly in/fly out.
- 2 weeks in/2 weeks out, 11 hours per day.
Looking for meaningful work? We can help!
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com.
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.