Our Oil and Gas client in Chatham, ON is looking to hire a Billing/ Invoicing Analyst for a 12-month contract role.
What you will be doing…
- Analyze data and create invoices packages for large volume commercial, industrial, and storage and transportation customers.
- Enter and validate inputs into billing systems on a timely basis with high degree of accuracy.
- Follow, document and identify improvements to processes and procedures
- Identify, analyze and resolve issues working with internal and external parties
- Work with IT to identify & deliver system defects and enhancements to internal systems.
- Primary point of contact for internal and external customers and responsible for maintaining positive relationships.
- Create reports and data queries including providing data analysis as required.
- Identify, plan and execute projects that improve the departmental processes and systems.
- Assist with other tasks, as required, within the Large Volume Contracting & Policy group.
What you will need to succeed…
Must Have Skills:
- Business, Finance or similar degree or equivalent work experience.
- Analytical skills with attention to detail.
- Ability to learn new concepts and systems quickly
- Ability to troubleshoot and problem solve complex issues.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment with tight deadlines.
Nice to Have
- Understanding of contract administration, customer billing and/or financial systems.
- Demonstrated front line customer service/contact experience.
- Experience in the natural gas and/or utilities market.
- Familiar with database concepts and query tools.
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help!
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.